Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Challenge Blog out there... GOT PMS?

I just found out about this new Challenge Blog called: GOT PMS? and you should check it out here: http://gotpms.blogspot.com
It has a beginning sketch challenge by Micki Harper, and you may use any stamp or digi image of your choice; You may use any product and/or embellishments of your choice; You may use any color combination of your choice. Easy Peasy!
Enter as often as you would like. There will be a prize, but it's unknown at this time. Deadline is: Noon, 9-19-09.

Here's my entry for Sketch Challenge PMSSC01!

3 comments:

Barb g (WV) said...

Terri...this is a super card for the challenge! I've never seen the sentiment, but absolutely love it too! Thanks for participating in the challenge and for promoting it on your blog. Oh, and just so you know, the prize is published and you can see it by viewing the post titled: 'Da Prize, Da Prize, Da Prize!'....Let me know if you have any problems finding it and I will send you the link.
Again, thanks for playing and good luck!
Hugs, Barbg(WV)

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

FYI - I have a girlfriend who is full of these! She's always sending me jokes and I just finally got to writing them down as ideas to use on cards! More will come at some time!

Carolyn King said...

too funny---love the card and fun challenge name too!!!!

(ps--yes I agree that "if the tiarra fits..." would be a great blog name!")