Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

A shaped card is the Challenge!


Happy Saturday!

This is my "shaped" card for the Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday Challenge today!
This image lends itself to making a cute shaped card, and it was easy-peasy!

I hope you gather your courage to give this challenge a try. There are just so many different ideas out there. I was thinking of making an ornament shape, then I thought about a snowball!, then I considered a stocking shape, but then remembered that my neighbor is getting married in less than two weeks and I'd need to have a card done for that and frankly, I'm tired of Christmas things at the moment -- so I thought this was the perfect card for Sarah/Richard. She's a young school teacher, and her fiance is a sweetie too. I'll get back into Christmas cards later this weekend, as I still have quite a few to make. I make them all different, and I only have about 18 made so far and still need a fair amount. I'll be singing along with Dean Martin's Rudolph later and get back into the mood.

Click on the link on the right, and come join in the challenge. This week's sponsor is Victoria Case and there will be some images available to the winner!

6 comments:

Sue said...

oh wow what an awesome card, fantastic shape, sorry you have had some nasty comments some peeps have nothing better to do with there time!
I have taken word thingy off but have got comment moderator, comments do not go on my blog till i have read them, if there are any i dont like they can be deleted,so you are in control of what gets posted. Hope that makes sense? Sue.x

Lisa said...

Great job Terri, I love it!!

Allison Rankin said...

So darling...my Charlotte would love a card like this!

Anonymous said...

Great job! Very unique card.

Micki said...

Wow, this is so different and absolutely beautiful and perfect as a wedding card. Love it.

Diane Davies said...

Very pretty! Great idea for a card. : )