Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Some changes in my blog...

Along with the change in template of this blog, I'm going to STOP putting photos of blog candy on my site, unless it's required for a contest entry. I'm going to try and focus more on the cards I make being the main focus of this blog.

Also, for right now, I may keep the candy listings in the main text area, but that also may change in coming weeks as I try to figure this out. It may end up in a column on the right, where I can easily go in and delete them after they are over. I'm unsure for today how to handle all this.

I've enjoyed getting so many visitors who are seeking the candy, and I'll continue to list candy as often as I find some new ones, but no pictures, just the link like I see on most other blogs. It was taking too much time for me, as a newbie with blogging and all this, and I needed to get the focus back onto my trying to make cards (like the title) so please hang in there with me. I hope I'll be able to make more cards when I'm not devoting so much to this blogging part!

IF you have won blog candy from finding out about it here, please let me know! Make yourself a note when you enter a contest if you found it here - then come back and write me a note if you win.

No comments: